Toshiba Telecommunications Warranty and License Agreements
Review Toshiba Telecommunication and Other Periperals Product Warranties.
Need support or service? Locate an Authorized Dealer in your area.
Toshiba Warranty & License Agreements
End User Limited Warranty for Telecommunication Equipment
End User Standard Limited Warranty For Telecommunication Equipment Purchased Within the Fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, United States Territories, Puerto Rico, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF REMEDY
TOSHIBA, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
IF THE PRODUCT FAILS TO WORK AS WARRANTED, END USER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WILL BE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL TOSHIBA, ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO END USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE MALFUNCTIONING PRODUCT. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS OR OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, OR WHETHER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF TOSHIBA OR AN AUTHORIZED TOSHIBA REPRESENTATIVE, SERVICE PROVIDER OR RESELLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR OF ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR SOME PRODUCTS, SO THE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO END USER. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES END USER SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND END USER ALSO MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
End User may be required to provide proof of purchase as a condition of receiving warranty service. Toshiba warrants that the Product is free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use.
UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING, ALL TOSHIBA AND THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TOSHIBA’S SOLE OBLIGATION WITH RESPECT TO SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS SET FORTH IN THE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR THE SOFTWARE, WHICH IS ACCEPTED BY USING THE PRODUCT.
The sole obligation of Toshiba under this limited warranty is to repair or replace defective parts or Product with new or refurbished parts or Product (at its option). The terms and conditions of this limited warranty constitute the complete and exclusive warranty agreement between End User and Toshiba for the Product and supersede any prior agreements or representations made in any Toshiba sales document or advice that may be provided to End User by a Toshiba representative in connection with End User’s purchase of the Product. No change to the conditions of this limited warranty is valid unless it is made in writing and signed by an authorized Toshiba Vice President.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY?
PROTECTION OF STORED DATA
BEFORE RETURNING ANY PRODUCT FOR SERVICE, BACK UP DATA AND REMOVE ANY CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION. TOSHIBA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR (1) DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF ANY PROGRAMS, DATA, OR REMOVABLE STORAGE MEDIA OR (2) RESTORATION OR REINSTALLATION OF ANY DATA OTHER THAN SOFTWARE INSTALLED BY TOSHIBA WHEN THE PRODUCT WAS MANUFACTURED.
ACCORDINGLY, TOSHIBA DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM USE OF THE PRODUCT IN ANY CRITICAL APPLICATIONS. IF END USER USES THE PRODUCT IN A CRITICAL APPLICATION, END USER, AND NOT TOSHIBA, ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUCH USE. FURTHER, TOSHIBA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO SERVICE ANY PRODUCT USED IN A CRITICAL APPLICATION AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF TOSHIBA’S SERVICE OR REFUSAL TO SERVICE SUCH PRODUCT.
Toshiba End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT: THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“EULA”) IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (“YOU”) AND TOSHIBA AMERICA INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INC. (“TAIS”). CAREFULLY READ THIS EULA. USE OF ANY PROPRIETARY TOSHIBA AND THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE OR ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION PRE-INSTALLED ON, OR SHIPPED WITH, A TAIS TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEMS PRODUCT OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU BY TAIS IN WHATEVER FORM OR MEDIA (COLLECTIVELY, “SOFTWARE”), WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF SEPARATE TERMS ARE PROVIDED BY THE SOFTWARE SUPPLIER, THE TERMS OF THIS EULA THAT ARE NOT INCONSISTENT WITH THOSE SEPARATE TERMS WILL CONTINUE TO BE APPLICABLE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, DO NOT INSTALL, COPY, OR USE THE SOFTWARE AND PROMPTLY RETURN IT TO THE TAIS AUTHORIZED CHANNEL FROM WHICH YOU OBTAINED IT IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE RETURN POLICIES. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE AUTHORIZED IN WRITING BY TAIS, THIS SOFTWARE IS LICENSED FOR DISTRIBUTION THROUGH AN AUTHORIZED CHANNEL ONLY TO AN END-USER PURSUANT TO THIS EULA. “AUTHORIZED CHANNEL” MEANS TAIS OR A DEALER AUTHORIZED BY TAIS TO PROVIDE TAIS HARDWARE AND/OR SOFTWARE TO END USERS. TAIS IS WILLING TO LICENSE THIS SOFTWARE TO YOU ONLY UPON THE CONDITION THAT YOU OBTAINED THE SOFTWARE FROM AN AUTHORIZED CHANNEL AND ACCEPT ALL TERMS OF THIS EULA.
1. License Grant. The Software is not sold; it is licensed upon payment of applicable charges. TAIS grants to you a non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use with a TAIS telecommunication systems product the copy of the Software provided under this EULA that you have obtained from an Authorized Channel. With respect to third party Software, TAIS is only passing along license rights which may be granted by the owner or licensor of the Software and TAIS does not separately license these rights to you. Each copy of the Software is owned by TAIS and/or its suppliers. You agree you will not copy the Software except as necessary to use it on one TAIS system at a time at one location. Modifying, translating, renting, copying, distributing, printing, sublicensing, transferring, or assigning all or part of the Software, or any rights granted hereunder, to any other persons and removing any proprietary notices, labels or marks from the Software is strictly prohibited except as permitted by applicable law; you agree violation of such restrictions will cause irreparable harm to TAIS and provide grounds for injunctive relief, without notice, against you or any other person in possession of the Software. You and any other person whose possession of the Software violates this EULA shall promptly surrender possession of the Software to TAIS, upon demand. Furthermore, you hereby agree not to create derivative works based on the Software. TAIS reserves the right to terminate this license and to immediately repossess the Software in the event that you or any other person violates this EULA
2. Software Support and Upgrade Service. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS EULA, YOU HAVE NO LICENSE OR RIGHT TO ANY SOFTWARE SUPPORT AND UPGRADE SERVICE, UNLESS YOU HOLD A VALID LICENSE TO THE ORIGINAL SOFTWARE AND HAVE PAID THE APPLICABLE FEE TO AN AUTHORIZED CHANNEL FOR THE SOFTWARE SUPPORT AND UPGRADE SERVICE. USE OF SOFTWARE SUPPORT AND UPGRADE SERVICE IS LIMITED TO TAIS TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS PRODUCT SUPPLIED BY AN AUTHORIZED CHANNEL FOR WHICH YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL END USER PURCHASER OR OTHERWISE HOLD A VALID LICENSE TO USE THE SOFTWARE THAT IS BEING UPGRADED.
3. Copyright. You acknowledge that no title to the copyright or any other intellectual property rights in the Software is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Software and all copies thereof will remain the exclusive property of TAIS and/or its suppliers, and you will not by this EULA acquire any rights to the Software or any copies thereof, except the license expressly set forth above. You will not remove or change any proprietary notices contained in or on the Software. The Software is protected under US patent, copyright, trade secret, and/or other proprietary laws, as well as international treaties. Any transfer, use, or copying of the Software in violation of the License Agreement constitutes copyright infringement. You are hereby on notice that any transfer, use, or copying of the Software in violation of this License Agreement constitutes a willful infringement of copyright.
4. Critical Applications. The Software is not designed or recommended for any "critical applications". "Critical applications" means life support systems, medical applications, connections to implanted medical devices, commercial transportation, nuclear facilities or systems or any other applications where product failure could lead to injury to persons or loss of life or catastrophic property damage. ACCORDINGLY, SHOULD YOU DECIDE TO USE THIS SOFTWARE FOR ANY CRITICAL APPLICATION TAIS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE IN ANY CRITICAL APPLICATION. IF YOU USE THE SOFTWARE IN A CRITICAL APPLICATION, YOU, AND NOT TAIS, ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUCH USE. Further you shall indemnify and hold TAIS harmless from any and all damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and amounts paid in settlement of third party or government claims, incurred by TAIS as a result of or in any way arising from such use.
5. No Reverse Engineering. You agree that you will not attempt, and if you employ employees or engage contractors, you will use your best efforts to prevent your employees and contractors from attempting to reverse compile, reverse engineer, modify, translate or disassemble the Software in whole or in part. Any failure to comply with the above or any other terms and conditions contained herein will result in the automatic termination of this license and the reversion of the rights granted hereunder back to TAIS.
6. Limited Warranty. THE HARDWARE PRODUCT LIMITED WARRANTY IS SET FORTH IN THE TAIS STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY ASSOCIATED WITH THE HARDWARE PRODUCT, WHICH MAY BE POSTED ON THE TAIS TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS DIVISION INTERNET WEBSITE. TAIS' SOLE OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO TOSHIBA SOFTWARE IS SET FORTH IN THIS EULA. UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING, ALL TOSHIBA AND THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND BY TOSHIBA. UNLESS THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE MANUFACTURERS, SUPPLIERS OR PUBLISHERS EXPRESSLY OFFER THEIR OWN WARRANTIES IN WRITING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THEIR THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, SUCH THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND BY THE MANUFACTURER, SUPPLIER, OR PUBLISHER OF SUCH THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TAIS AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU. NEITHER TAIS NOR ITS SUPPLIERS WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. HOWEVER, TAIS WARRANTS THAT ANY MEDIA ON WHICH THE SOFTWARE IS FURNISHED IS FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE FOR A PERIOD OF NINETY (90) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DELIVERY TO YOU. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY TAIS OR A TAIS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. Limitation of Liability. TAIS’ AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS’ ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS EULA SHALL BE, AT TAIS’ OPTION, REPLACEMENT OF THE MEDIA OR REFUND OF THE PRICE PAID. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TAIS OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION/DATA, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS EULA EVEN IF TAIS OR ANY SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF THE REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL TAIS OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM BY A THIRD PARTY.
8. State/Jurisdiction Laws. SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SUCH LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE/JURISDICTION TO STATE/JURISDICTION.
9. Export Laws. This EULA involves products and/or technical data that may be controlled under the United States and other countries, including but not limited to United States Export Administration Regulations or any other applicable law, regulation or order (“Export Laws”). The products and/or technical data involved with this EULA may not be exported without US Department of commerce, Bureau of Export Administration authorization. Any export or re-export by you, directly or indirectly, in contravention of U.S. Export Administration Regulation is prohibited. You shall comply with all Export Laws to assure that the Software is not exported, directly or indirectly, in contravention of the Export Laws.
10. Governing Law. This EULA will be governed by the laws of the State of California, United States of America, excluding its conflict of law provisions.
11. United States Government Restricted Rights. The Software is provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. The Software and other materials provided hereunder constitute Commercial Computer Software and Software Documentation and Technical Data related to Commercial Items. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government, its agencies and/or instrumentalities is subject to restrictions of this Agreement pursuant to FAR 12.211, FAR 12.212(a), DFARS 227.7202-1, DFARS 227.7202-3(a), and DFARS 252.227.7014(a)(1) as applicable. Without limiting the foregoing, use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government, its agencies and/or instrumentalities is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of The Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software Clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 (October 1988) or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, FAR 52.227-19(b)(1) and (2) (DEC 2007), FAR 52.227-14 (DEC 2007) including Alt. III, FAR 52.227-20, and DFARS 252.227-7015 as applicable.
12. Severability. If any provision of this EULA shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions hereof shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
13. No Waiver. No waiver of any breach of any provision of this EULA shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party. To the extent the terms of any TAIS policies or programs for support services conflict with the terms of this EULA, the terms of this EULA shall control.
14. Supplier Software. The Software may include certain software provided by TAIS suppliers. In such event, you agree that such supplier may be designated by TAIS as a third party beneficiary of TAIS with rights to enforce the Agreement with respect to supplier’s software.
15. Open Source Software. The Software may contain software files that are subject to certain open source license agreements. The open source software files and additional terms and conditions may be included in the TAIS Telecommunication Systems Division product general description, Internet website or electronically within the product. The open source software files are provided “AS IS” to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Please read the open source and third party software terms and conditions carefully for relevant copyright and licensing terms. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS EULA AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND ITS PROVISIONS. YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT THIS EULA CONTAINS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND TAIS AND SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, OR ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS EULA.
Extended Warranty Plans
Toshiba’s Extended Warranty Plans give you the added benefit of manufacturer’s direct extended hardware warranty. You can also increase your coverage, choosing the plan that is best suited for your business. There are four choices, extending your coverage to:
Our Extended Warranty Plans assure full-coverage of all your system’s hardware components registered under the plans including: Toshiba’s IPedge® and Strata® CIX™ business communication systems, certain Stratagy® voice processing/voice mail systems and the following series of telephones: IP5000, IPT2000, DP5000, and DKT3200.
Toshiba Surveillance Products
Peripheral Product Warranty
3rd Party Products (Non-Toshiba Branded)
A valuable element of Toshiba’s product strategy is to offer our customers a complete product portfolio. To provide this value to our customers at the most optimal prices, we offer both Toshiba-branded and third-party provided products that support our Toshiba Strata® CIX™ and IPedge® product portfolio. Similar to other resellers of software, hardware and peripherals, these third-party products carry warranties independent of our Toshiba limited warranty provided with our Toshiba-branded products. Third-party products are not covered by Toshiba’s limited warranty. Customers should note that third-party warranties vary from product to product and would be covered by the warranties provided through the third- party provider and passed on to the purchaser by Toshiba. Customers should consult their product documentation for third-party warranty information specific to third-party products. More information may also be available in some cases from the third party’s public website.
While Toshiba offers a wide selection of software, hardware and peripheral products, we do not specifically test or guarantee that the third-party products we offer work under every configuration with any or all of the various models of the Toshiba products. Toshiba does not endorse, warrant nor assume any liability in connection with such third party products or services. If you have questions about compatibility, we recommend and encourage you to contact the third-party software, hardware and peripheral product manufacturer directly.
This warranty shall apply to items sold by ADTRAN, and supplied to Buyer for use within the United States and Canada. Items sold by ADTRAN and supplied to Buyer for use in locations outside the United States and Canada are subject to the terms of the "International Warranty and International Repair and Return Procedure".
AudioCodes Gateway Warranty
AudioCodes is a third-party manufacturer of its branded products and carries its own warranty for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase. AudioCodes’ warranty is independent of the Toshiba manufacturer limited warranty provided with our Toshiba-branded products.
AudioCodes does not provide any out-of-warranty service. All AudioCodes products must be under an active maintenance contract when service or product troubleshooting is required. Advanced Warranty Replacement (AWR) service is only authorized if a valid support contract AND AWR contract are in effect, otherwise AudioCodes may only offer repair service after the defective unit is received by them.
Customers can download the AudioCodes Warranty in PDF format for complete details. Note: For all AudioCodes product claims, please contact Toshiba’s Technical Support Department for initial problem screening. Toshiba will escalate your product problem to AudioCodes, if required. AudioCodes will advise the Dealer how to process a product return request.
Cornell Standard Warranty and Terms
CORNELL warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for thirty-six (36) months from the date of manufacture, under normal use and service.* Obligation of CORNELL is limited to repairing or replacing at its option, any part, which, in its opinion, shall be proved defective in materials or workmanship under normal use and service. This warranty is void if the product is altered, damaged by lightning or repaired by anyone other than CORNELL personnel. No other warranty, expressed or implied, will be allowed unless agreed to in writing by the factory. *36 month Warranty does not apply to 3rd Party OEM products which carry the original manufacturers warranty.
Customers can download the Cornell Standard Warranty Terms in PDF format for complete details.
CyberData Corporation Warranty
CyberData warrants its product against defects in material or workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Should the product fail Within Warranty, CyberData will repair or replace the product free of charge. This warranty includes all parts and labor.
Should the product fail Out of the Warranty period, a flat rate repair charge of one half of the purchase price of the product will be assessed. Repairs that are Within Warranty period but are damaged by improper installation, modification, or abuse are deemed Out of Warranty and will be charged at the Out of Warranty rate. A device is deemed Out of Warranty when its purchase date is longer than two years or when the device has been damaged due to human error during installation, modification, or abuse. A replacement unit will be offered at full cost if the device cannot be repaired.
End of Life Devices are included under this policy. End of Life devices are devices that are no longer produced or sold. Technical support is still available for these devices. However, no firmware revisions or updates will be provided. If an End of Life device cannot be repaired, the replacement offered may be the current version of the device. Products shipped to CyberData, both within and out of warranty, are shipped at the expense of the customer. CyberData will pay return shipping charges for repaired products.
CyberData shall not under any circumstances be liable to any person for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages, including without limitation, damages resulting from use or malfunction of the products, loss of profits or revenues or costs of replacement goods, even if CyberData is informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
Warranty & RMA Returns within the United States
Your issued RMA number must be printed on the outside of the shipping box. No product will be accepted for return without an approved RMA number. The product, in its original package, should be sent to the following address: The product in its original package should be sent to the following address:CyberData Corporation
3 Justin Court
Monterey, CA 93940
Attn: RMA "xxxxxx"
Dell Limited Hardware Warranty
Limited hardware warranties
What is covered by this limited hardware warranty?
This limited hardware warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in your Dell-branded hardware products, including Dell-branded peripheral products.
What is not covered by this limited hardware warranty?
This limited hardware warranty does not cover:
FOR ALL CUSTOMERS. WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES PROVIDED FOR IN THIS LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY, AND WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, FOR THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU FOR DAMAGES, FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, OR FOR LOST OR DAMAGED DATA OR SOFTWARE. DELL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF ANY DELL PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. OUR LIABILITY WILL BE NO MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF A CLAIM. THIS IS THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT FOR WHICH WE ARE RESPONSIBLE.
How long does this limited hardware warranty last?
This limited hardware warranty lasts for the time period indicated on your packing slip, invoice or receipt except for the following Dell-branded hardware:
The limited hardware warranty on all Dell-branded products purchased directly from Dell begins on the date of the packing slip, invoice, receipt or other sales documentation. For products purchased from third-party retailers or resellers, the limited hardware warranty begins on the date of your original sales receipt. The warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product or any parts. Dell may change the availability of limited hardware warranties, at its discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive.
Before the warranty expires, please contact us or our authorized representatives according to the following table. Long distance telephone carrier charges may apply. Please also have your Dell Service Tag or order number available.
If you purchased through a retailer (not directly from Dell), you may be required to provide Dell with your original sales receipt from your purchase to receive any warranty service from Dell.
If you purchased through Best Buy, you must have all original sales receipts from your purchase to receive any warranty service at a Best Buy store. For Canada, if you purchased through Future Shop, you must have all original sales receipts from your purchase to receive any warranty service at a Future Shop store.
For more information visit the Dell Hardware Limited Warranty website.
Dell Basic Hardware Service
The Basic Hardware Service service description outlines the scope of service, requisite service steps, optional services and other important terms and conditions relevant to your purchase of services from Dell.
For more information visit the Dell Hardware Service website.
Download the Dell Hardware Service Contract PDF.
Epygi Limited Warranty
Epygi Technologies, Ltd. (‘Epygi’) warrants to the original end-user purchaser every Quadro to be free from physical defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase (proof of purchase required) or two (2) years from the date of purchase (proof of purchase required) for products purchased in the European Union (EU). If Epygi receives notice of such defects, Epygi will, at its discretion, either repair or replace products that prove to be defective.
This warranty shall not apply to defects caused by (i) failure to follow Epygi's installation, operation or maintenance instructions; (ii) external sources such as a power line, telephone line, or connected equipment; (iii) Products that have been serviced or modified by a party other than Epygi or an authorized Epygi service center; (iv) Products that have been opened or had the original manufacturer's serial numbers altered, defaced, or deleted;(v) damage due to lightning, fire, flood, or other acts of God.
In no event shall Epygi's liability exceed the price paid for the product from direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use of the product, its accompanying software, or its documentation. Epygi offers no refunds for its products. Epygi makes no warranty or representation, expressed, implied, or statutory, with respect to its products or the contents or use of this documentation and all accompanying software, and specifically disclaims its quality, performance, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
European End User Warranty
Extended Warranty Option
Extended Warranty Statement
GN Netcom Products Warranty
Note All Return Authorizations (RA) must be processed by the End User or Dealer representative directly with GN Netcom (Jabra Headsets). All replacements need to go through GN dedicated Toshiba Support line 1-866-297-4957. Toshiba will no longer process the RAs for GN Netcom products.
Hitachi Wireless IP Phone (WIP5000E-A)
Toshiba warrants the Hitachi WirelessIP5000E-A handset for a period of twelve months from date of purchase. The WirelessIP5000 telephone is manufactured as a consumable product and no repair service is available. Should the product malfunction within the period of warranty, please contact Toshiba’s Technical Support Department to determine if the malfunction is covered by Toshiba’s warranty.
Toshiba will not accept a returned product for any problem when damage is the result of: any neglect, misuse, water damage, unreasonable wear and tear, and the like; any accident, abuse, shock, electrostatic discharge, operation under heat or humidity outside of the operating specifications, improper installation, operation, maintenance or modification; disassembly, battery recharge failure (except for an out of box failure), LAN or WAN disruption, faulty de-installation or alteration of the product in any manner, except in accordance with the use instructions stated in the accompanying product user manual; removed, damaged or tampered labels; malfunctions caused by other equipment; damage as a result of non-manufacturer prescribed upload of software, "virus", "worm" or other malicious code; lost passwords; or any misuse contrary to the instructions in the user manual.
LG - Ericsson
LG-Ericsson USA Lifetime Warranty
LG-Ericsson USA warrants that for a period of ninety (90) days from the invoice date on the authorized LG-Ericsson USA distributor’s invoice that the Software supplied by LG-Ericsson will perform substantially in accordance with the specifications set forth in the LEUSA user guide accompanying the Product. In the case of a defect, which is reproducible by LG-Ericsson USA, the Software will be either repaired or replaced, at LG-Ericsson USA’s option.
All products that are replaced become the property of LG-Ericsson USA. Repaired or replacement products may be refurbished or contain refurbished materials. Any replaced or repaired product carries the remainder of the initial warranty. LG-Ericsson USA is not responsible for any Customer or custom software or firmware, configuration information, or memory data of Customer contained in, stored on, or integrated with any products returned to LG-Ericsson USA pursuant to any warranty. Customer must back up or otherwise retain any such information or data prior to shipping product to LG-Ericsson USA. Products returned to LG-Ericsson USA should have any customer-installed accessory or add-on components, such as expansion modules, removed prior to returning the product for replacement. LG-Ericsson USA is not responsible for these items if they are returned with the product.
Prior to returning any defective product, Customers must contact LG-Ericsson USA for a Return Material Authorization number. Proof of the original purchase may be required. Any product returned to LG- Ericsson USA without a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) number clearly marked on the outside of the package will be returned to the customer at customer’s expense. For warranty claims within the US and Canada, please call our toll-free customer support number at (877) 828-2673. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges from their facility to LG-Ericsson USA. LG-Ericsson USA is responsible for return shipping charges from LG-Ericsson USA to the customer.
WARRANTIES EXCLUSIVE: IF AN LG-ERICSSON USA DATA PRODUCT DOES NOT OPERATE AS WARRANTED ABOVE, CUSTOMER’S SOLE REMEDY SHALL BE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT IN QUESTION, AT LG-ERICSSON USA’S OPTION. THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EITHER IN FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PRODUCTS ARE NOT WARRANTED TO OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. LGERICSSON USA NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY OTHER PERSON TO ASSUME FOR IT ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE OR USE OF ITS PRODUCTS. LG-ERICSSON LG-Ericsson USA, Inc. l www.lgericssonus.com l 1-877-828-2673 This document is for general guidance purpose only. The information provided in this document is valid as of the date of its publication and is subject to change without notice. LG-Ericsson USA, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in this documents that result in your misunderstanding. Copyright 2011. LG-Ericsson USA, Inc. All rights reserved LG-Ericsson USA, Inc. l www.lgericssonus.com l 1-877-828-2673 This document is for general guidance purpose only. The information provided in this document is valid as of the date of its publication and is subject to change without notice. LG-Ericsson USA, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in this documents that result in your misunderstanding. Copyright 2011. LG-Ericsson USA, Inc. All rights reserved USA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER THIS WARRANTY IF ITS TESTING AND EXAMINATION DISCLOSE THE ALLEGED DEFECT IN THE PRODUCT DOES NOT EXIST OR IF IN ITS SOLE JUDGMENT THE ALLEGED DEFECT WAS CAUSED BY CUSTOMER’S OR ANY THIRD PERSON’S MISUSE, NEGLECT, IMPROPER INSTALLATION OR TESTING, UNAUTHORIZED ATTEMPTS TO REPAIR, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE BEYOND THE RANGE OF THE INTENDED USE, OR BY ACCIDENT, FIRE, LIGHTNING, OR OTHER HAZARD.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), LG-ERICSSON USA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR OTHER FINANCIAL LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE, USE, PERFORMANCE, FAILURE, OR INTERRUPTION OF ITS PRODUCTS, EVEN IF LG-ERICSSON USA OR ITS AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR OR RESELLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF LG-ERICSSON USA UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE DATA PRODUCT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. NOTHING IN THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE TAKEN TO AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
ONEAC® Warranty, Policies & Procedures
Limitations of Warranty
Polycom is a third-party manufacturer of its Polycom and SpectraLink branded products and carries its own warranty for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase that is independent of the Toshiba manufacturer limited warranty provided with our Toshiba-branded products.
Customers can download the SpectraLink Warranty in PDF format for complete details.
Note All Return Authorizations (RA) must be processed by the End User or Dealer representative directly with Polycom. Toshiba will no longer process the RAs for Polycom or SpectraLink products.
For more information, visit www.polycom.com.
POWERVAR Warranty Policies & Procedures
A POWERVAR CORPORATE OFFICER MUST APPROVE ANY WARRANTIES, PROGRAMS
OR POLICIES NOT STATED HEREIN IN WRITING BEFORE THEY WILL BE IMPLEMENTED
WITH ANY CUSTOMER. ALL TERMS, PRICES, ETC., STATED HEREIN ARE SUBJECT TO
SMC Product Warranty
All SMC Networks products offered to TAIS dealers come with a Limited Life Time Warranty. The Limited Lifetime Warranty covers a product during the Life of that Product, which is defined as the period of time during which the product is an ‘Active’ SMC Networks product. A product is considered to be ‘Active’ while it is listed on the current SMC Networks price list. As new technologies emerge, older technologies become obsolete and SMC Networks will, at its discretion, replace an older product in its product line with one that incorporates these newer technologies. At that point, the obsolete product is discontinued and is no longer an 'Active' SMC Networks product.
SMC Networks will continue to provide the warranty service for one year following discontinuance from the ‘Active’ SMC Networks price list. As a product enters End of Life, SMC Networks will provide an EOL statement to Toshiba and Toshiba will also remove that product from its current price list. SMC Networks will provide Toshiba with whatever the replacement product that should be added to Toshiba’s support list.
SMC Networks has enhanced the product registration service so that product are automatically registered to TAIS before it get ship to TAIS. This will eliminate our customer the need to manually register the product within (30) days of purchased. SMC Networks normal practices require a customer to register the new product within (30) days of purchased from SMC Networks or its Authorized Reseller to upgrade the warranty from a standard Limited warranty to the Limited Life Time Warranty. SMC Networks has also extended the Life Time Warranty to include Power supply and fan for products sold through TAIS.
SonicWall Product Warranty
SonicWall Limited Warranty can be found at http://www.sonicwall.com/us/support/3003.html.
Valcom, Inc. Warranty
Valcom, Inc. warrants its products only to the original purchaser, for its own use, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under conditions of normal use and service for a period of one year from the date of shipment. This Limited Warranty obligation shall be limited to the replacement, repair or refund of any such defective device within the warranty period, provided that: inspection by Valcom, Inc. indicates the validity of the claim; the defect is not the result of damage, misuse or negligence after the original shipment; the product has not been altered in any way or repaired by others and that factory sealed units are unopened (a service charge plus parts and labor will be applied to units defaced or physically damaged); freight charges for the return of products to Valcom are prepaid; all units 'out of warranty' are subject to a service charge.
The service charge will cover minor repairs (major repairs will be subject to additional charges for parts and labor). This Limited Warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied and in no event shall Valcom, Inc. be liable for any anticipated profits, consequential damages, loss of time or other losses incurred by the buyer in connection with the purchase, operation, maintenance, installation, removal or use of the product. The maximum liability of Valcom under this warranty is limited to the purchase price of the specific Product covered by the warranty. Disclaimer. Except for the Limited Warranty provided herein, the product is provided “as-is” without any warranty of any kind whatsoever including, without limitation, any WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. This warranty specifically excludes damage incurred in shipment. In the event a product is received in damaged condition, the carrier should be notified immediately. Claims for such damage should be filed with the carrier involved in accordance with the F.O.B. point.