Telephone System Networking - Unify and Simplify Communications
Toshiba’s IP telephone systems and multi-site networking enables you to interconnect your main office with branch locations and/or remote users. Private networking combines network-based features and the features of traditional PBX systems, reducing infrastructure, capital expenditure and operating costs, and increasing productivity. Networking allows businesses to:
- Extend full-featured desk phone functionality to remote users anywhere via IP telephones connected to your private intranet or the Internet.
- Reduce costs by transmitting voice calls via the Internet or your private intranet.
- Provide one integrated system for all your office locations by networking multiple telephone systems to work together as one system.
- Share capabilities enterprise-wide, from a single voice mail system and a centralized call center, to internal extension dialing and SMDR
- Turn a long-distance call into a local call by “hopping off” the network as needed
- Networking features include Centralized Voice Mail and Attendant, SMDR, and Station DSS button appearances across all nodes. Alternate Routing provides for toll bypass configurations and automatic recovery from network disruptions.
- With hybrid cloud networking, unify your premise- and cloud-based Toshiba business phone systems into one integrated, companywide network, with a seamless user and caller experience.