Strata CIX670 – System OverviewToshiba’s Strata® CIX™670 unifies, coordinates, and streamlines all your communications with comprehensive solutions for a full range of telecommunication needs. Add valuable options like Voice Mail/Auto Attendant/Unified Messaging, Automatic Call Distribution, Voice Over Internet Protocol, Strata Net multiple system networking, Call Manager unified communications, FeatureFlex™ adaptability/customization tools, and more to improve your business’s productivity and customer service.
Powerful Strata CIX670 IP Telephone System Features and CapabilitiesStrata CIX670 integrates voice, data networking, and applications solutions to deliver a superior return on your investment.
- Expandable up to 672 ports, and even more by networking multiple IP systems with Strata Net multi-system networking
- Voice Mail and voice processing capabilities, include Auto Attendant, Voice Mail, Unified Messaging, Automated Speech Recognition (ASR), Text-to-Speech (TTS), and Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Call Center features, which allow you to answer incoming customer calls with utmost efficiency
- Advanced Voice Mail Applications, which can be added to fit your business needs
- Mobility solutions with a full line of integrated SoftIPT softphones, cordless and wireless telephones, which allow you to take telephone functionality when you’re on the go in the office, or out of the office
- Fully upgradeable, protecting your technology investment
Toshiba’s Media Application Server (MAS) connects to Strata CIX IP Systems via Ethernet and hosts a variety of value-added applications integrated within one platform. Applications include:
- Auto Attendant and Voice Mail
- Unified Messaging and Fax Integration
- Automated Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and ACD Reporting
- Call Manager unified communications
- Video Conferencing, file sharing, and collaboration solutions
- Browser-based system administration
All Toshiba’s Strata CIX systems allow you to build the communication system your business needs now and lets you expand as your needs grow. It is the most efficient, easy-to-use, and customizable telecommunication system available today.
Toshiba’s Family of Strata CIX IP Communication Systems
Supports up to 64 trunks or 72 telephones and combinations up to 112 trunks and telephones
Supports up to 96 trunks or 160 telephones and combinations up to 192 trunks and telephones
Strata CIX systems allow you to add valuable options like Voice Mail/Auto Attendant/Unified Messaging, Automatic Call Distribution and reporting, Strata Net multiple system networking, FeatureFlex adaptability/customization tools, Call Manager unified communications, and more to improve your business’s overall productivity and customer service.
Strata CIX seamlessly supports any combination of Toshiba IP and digital telephones, analog telephones, as well as analog and digital Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) interfaces, IP network interfaces and SIP trunks, and Strata Net multi-system networking interfaces.
So whether you’re ready for IP today or sometime down the road, Toshiba allows you to decide when and where it makes sense for you and your business.