Strata CIX40 – System OverviewToshiba’s Strata® CIX™40 gives your small business, enterprise branch or retail locations powerful IP capabilities. It can be configured with a variety of endpoints, including IP telephones, digital telephones, SoftIPT® softphones for PDAs, laptops or desktop PCs, wireless and cordless telephones. With easy call handling, scalability and comprehensive features that enable you to work the way you want, the Strata CIX40 will drive business process integration, create efficiencies and maximize return on investment. And because it's from Toshiba, you can count on unsurpassed reliability, clarity and performance.
The system’s many advanced features and capabilities include:
- Base configuration of 8, 16, or 24 IP channels for IP telephone connections, SIP trunks, and IP Strata Net multi-system networking
- 4-11 trunks with Caller ID
- 8-16 digital telephones
- Voice Mail and Auto Attendant of 4, 6, or 8 ports enabling message call monitoring, LCD feature prompting, soft keys, call recording and more
- Call Center features, which allow users to answer incoming customer calls with utmost efficiency
- Advanced Voice Mail Applications, which can be added to fit your business needs
- Mobility solutions with integrated SoftIPT softphones, cordless and wireless telephones, providing full telephone functionality outside the office
- Full upgradeability, protecting your technology investment
Toshiba’s Media Application Server (MAS) connects to Strata CIX IP Systems via Ethernet and hosts a variety of value-added applications integrated within one platform.
- Auto Attendant and Voice Mail
- Unified Messaging and Fax Integration
- Automated Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and ACD Reporting
- Call Manager unified communications
- Video Conferencing, file sharing, and collaboration solutions
- Browser-based system administration
All Toshiba’s Strata CIX systems allow you to build the communication system your business needs now and lets you expand as your needs grow. It is the most efficient, easy-to-use, and customizable telecommunication system available today.
Toshiba’s Family of Strata CIX IP Communication Systems
Supports 4-11 trunks or 8-40 telephones depending upon configuration chosen
Supports up to 64 trunks or 72 telephones and combinations up to 112 trunks and telephones
Supports up to 96 trunks or 160 telephones and combinations up to 192 trunks and telephones
Supports up to 264 trunks or 560 telephones and combinations up to 672 trunks and telephones
Strata CIX systems allow you to add valuable options like Voice Mail/Auto Attendant/Unified Messaging, Automatic Call Distribution and reporting, Strata Net multiple system networking, FeatureFlex adaptability/customization tools, Call Manager unified communications, and more to improve your business’s overall productivity and customer service.
Strata CIX seamlessly supports any combination of Toshiba IP and digital telephones, analog telephones, as well as analog and digital Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) interfaces, IP network interfaces and SIP trunks, and Strata Net multi-system networking interfaces.
So whether you’re ready for IP today or sometime down the road, Toshiba allows you to decide when and where it makes sense for you and your business.