Corporate Strength and StabilityToshiba Telecommunication Systems Division is a technology leader focused on providing business with customer-driven world-class communication solutions and services. Toshiba is a service innovator, and together with its channel partners, Toshiba is committed to supporting business transition into the IP world. Toshiba represents corporate strength and stability, quality, reliability, innovation and a secure pathway to the future for its customers. And our Telecommunication Systems Division consistently ranks among the top market share leaders.
Come up to speed fast and with a minimum investment
Toshiba helps you overcome the challenges of taking on a new product line. We’ll help you train your installation/support technicians and sales people so everyone gets up and running fast. You’ll get special low pricing on an in-office/demo system. You’ll get all the documentation, collateral materials, and support to get you started selling and installing quality Toshiba products with a minimum of effort and investment.
- Regional Sales Managers provide account management/support
- Regional Sales Engineers provide design/configuration assistance
- Sales Application Desk personnel provide application/pricing support
- Regional Sales Trainers provide sales and product training on-site
- Online technical training and sales training
- Technical Support Engineers provide technical assistance via telephone
- Field Engineering support provides on-site trouble site assistance
- Connect To Success program provides sales incentive program
- Co-op program provides marketing development funds (1% of purchases)
- Extensive marketing programs, promos, leasing options, free brochures
- Consultant Liaison Program
- Total Cost of Ownership/Return on Investment Sales Tools
Toshiba treats dealers like partners not distributors
Toshiba exclusively sells through its nationwide group of Authorized Toshiba Dealers. Toshiba does not sell direct and does not compete with dealers. Your success is our success.
Solutions that fit every business size and that meet the needs of every type of business
Toshiba’s IP business telephone systems provide sophisticated communication features for businesses of all sizes. Whether you need a pure IP, server-based telephone system, or a converged IP telephone system that also accommodates the connection of digital telephones, Toshiba has the right solution for you.
- Toshiba’s IPedge® systems are software centric Unified Communications platforms designed for organizations who want to deploy on an all-IP network infrastructure to realize the savings of managing a single network.
- Toshiba’s Strata® CIX™ systems provide excellent converged solutions for organizations who want a mix of IP digital, and analog endpoint devices connected to their system along with IP telephony and unified communications applications
- Toshiba’s IPedge and/or Strata CIX systems can also work together as networked systems, to dramatically expand capacity and improve integration between decentralized locations
- Toshiba’s VIPedge® cloud-based telephone solution is designed for organizations needing robust communication features without having to own and maintain an onsite telephone system.
Variety of endpoints and mobility solutions to meet the needs of every user
Choose the device to meet each user’s needs. With a common user interface, various types of devices deliver the same features to all devices in all locations, both local and remote. This reduces training costs and support expenses. It enables employees to work anywhere with improved productivity.
- IP desk telephones
- Digital desk telephones
- Attendant Console for high-volume call answering
- IP wireless telephones that work over your wireless LAN
- SoftIPT soft phone for your laptop PC or PDA that works anywhere you have Internet access
- uMobility Fixed Mobile Convergence provides PBX call mobility beyond your Wireless LAN to your cellular coverage using your dual-mode smart cell phone
Telephone System Applications
A variety of applications integrate with the voice features to form one comprehensive, integrated communication solution.
- Presence, IM/Chat, call control from your PC, CRM integration with screen pops
- Contact Center automatic call distribution and reporting, web chat and web call back multimedia capabilities
- Meet-me audio conferencing and web collaboration
- Browser-based system administration for system managers
Unified Communications made simple
The Toshiba Unified Communications Suite combines presence, IM/Chat, call control from your PC, CRM integration with screen pops, customized call handling, unified messaging, collaboration and video conferencing, and other essential applications into a package that is easy to deploy, manage, and use. Multiple applications run on one UC server platform, dramatically decreasing the cost and complexity of deploying multiple applications and maximizing return on investment.